Typhoon Sinlaku hit Taiwan hard over the weekend. My Several Worlds, Bundaegi, the Everett Family and Biking in Taiwan have reports. I will post my own report and photos some time today. Taiwan bloggers have also also been writing on many other topics…
- A-gu asks is it the return of the Party-State?
- Ni Howdy on flying to Penghu.
- Formosan Emmy writes about marriage in Taiwan.
- Lao Ren Cha finds South Indian food in Taipei at Exotic Masala House.
- Roy Berman at Mutant Frog Travelogue writes about Seediq Bale and Wushe.
- Michael Turton has an article from 1949 which asks should the US take Formosa?
- Mandarin Scholarship Taiwan says casinos are not the answer for Penghu.
- Meiguoren on Taiwan reports on a clever way to skirt the ban on the ROC flag at international sporting events.
22 September is International Car Free Day. There will be various activities taking place around Taiwan from 20-22 September. More details at Taiwanderful.
Earth Passengers (大地旅人) is holding a Permaculture Design Course in Taipei from 26 October to 9 November.
More Taiwan related links can be found in my shared items at Google Reader and Taiwan delicious links. Don’t forget to register your blog at Taiwanderful to be in the running for the 2008 Taiwan blog awards.