- Tea Masters on the women that pick tea.
- The Foreigner on Diane Lee's dual citizenship.
- Michella on what does and doesn't make news in Taiwan.
- A-gu on the meaning of Zhonghua Minzu (中華民族).
- FiLi visits a calligraphy exhibition at NCKU.
- Clever Claire on the UK response to the WHO letter drive.
- Michael Turton comments on the DPP Statement on Wu-Hu Lovefest.
- Talking Taiwanese on Laponce's Law in Taiwan.
- Shan Ding Lu photographs the frogs in the fields.
In the news: Interesting article about U-Theatre in the Taiwan Journal. Lee Hang-su, in the Chosun Ilbo, offers a Korean perspective on Wu Po-hsiung's visit to China. Petrol prices are going up, but MRT fares are going down.
Events: Amnesty International is holding a Human Rights in Tibet Film Festival on 7 & 8 June at the Taipei Artist Village. The Dragon Boat Festival (端午節) is on 8 June with dragon boat races around Taiwan. Also check the events calendar at Taiwanderful.