- Pinyin News on how things are named in English.
- Michael Turton on the politics of nuclear power.
- New Mandala on the former KMT soldiers in Thailand becoming Thai citizens.
- Taiwan Green Party's presentation at the Global Greens Conference (bi-lingual).
- Once Upon a Time in Taiwan visits Yeliu.
- Tea Masters says the quality of this spring's Oolong teas is down.
- Ni Howdy on the issue of disposable chopsticks.
- Pacific Morning Post on the differing views of the China-Taiwan detente. Rank contrasts a good and a bad article about Taiwan.
- Travel around Taiwan on Ma's silence on the Diaoyutai incident. Ni Howdy on Ma the Warrior. The Far-Eastern Sweet Potato asks what is behind the Diaoyutai incident?
In the news: The Age has a long article about Taiwanese politics. The Taipei Times interview with DPP chairwoman Tsai Ing-wen. Taiwan's wind power industry gets a boost. The ITRI develops dye-sensitized solar cells.
Events: The Taipei Film Festival runs from 20 June to 6 July. I will post a preview of the festival later this week.