Members of the Tibetan community in Taiwan and Taiwan Friends of Tibet are maintaining an ongoing vigil for Tibet at Freedom Square (自由廣場) in Taipei.
- Biking in Taiwan rides from Taidong to Hualian the hard way.
- Taiwan Chronicles on the frustrations of Taiwan's banking system.
- mindgration on the EU Council and Taiwan.
- All about Su Beng writes about greens turning blue.
- Wild at Heart on the destruction of Huben.
- Patrick visits the Sakizaya museum in Hualian.
- There are lots of great articles at Thirsty Ghosts.
- My Several Worlds is now at www.myseveralworlds.com.
- The Bushman visits Wulai.
- FiLi visits the Martyr's Shrine in Kaohsiung.
- The Wild East invites people to an arts event in Taipei on 29 March.
Events: Earth Hour is on at 8:00pm on Saturday 29 March. Turn off the lights for one hour to encourage action on climate change. Bike Smiling Taipei is on Sunday 30 March at 3:00pm. Meet at the main gate of of NTU.
I will put out a special edition of links related to the election results in a few days.