- Todd visits the Zhishan Cultural and Ecological Garden and Prehistoric Site.
- The Fool's Paradise goes on a quest for trailheads: Part 1 & Part 2 (bilingual posts).
- Señorita pequeña is a wonderful blog reviewing restaurants in Tainan.
- nostalgiphile on fortune telling and the Presidential election.
- Prince Roy visits the hometown of CKS.
- ROC the Boat on the politics of pandas.
- Taiwan Echo at Taiwan Matters on Ma and the Green Card Crisis. Michael Turton also has a post on the Green Card.
- Wild at Heart on a win for the farmers of Houli.
Events: Printemps is a festival of French art in Chiayi from 7-21 February. More info at www.wretch.cc/blog/frenchspring and this article from the Taipei Times. The Taipei Book Fair is on from 14-18 February.
I will take a break from doing the links next week. Normal service will resume on 18 February. Have a happy and safe New Year holiday.