Links 7 January 2008
- Pashan goes on an awesome hike up the Namasiya River.
- FiLi on Michael Turton and blogging in Taiwan.
- The Nature blog writes about the row over Taiwan's genetic makeup.
- Pinyin News reports on a new way of 寫ing Mandarin.
- ROC the Boat reports that China's numbers don't add up.
- Jerome Keating writes why Taiwan needs a green Legislative Yuan.
- Todd points out a new blog KTV小姐 (KTV Xiaojie), which has lyrics for Mandarin songs in pinyin.
- Range on corporal punishment in Taiwanese buxibans.
- Tim Maddog asks if the KMT want martial law.
- Thirsty Ghosts on one year of high speed rail.
- Michael points out the new Highway 11 website.
- Joanna Rees has a photography exhibition at Citizen Cain.
- FiLi and Carrie post some statistics about their blogs.
Bloggers in Taiwan features a different Taiwan blog every week and also has a very long blogroll. For more Taiwan links check my shared items at Google Reader and my Taiwan links at del.icio.us. The NH Bushman, bent and Michael Turton also have links.