A post by Todd at The Daily Bubble Tea reminded me that is exactly one year since I returned to Taiwan. Todd posted links to his five favorite posts. I thought I might do the same.
- No place for nuclear waste – a look at issues related to the storage of nuclear waste
- High speed trip to Xinzhu – my first trip on the high speed rail
- Betel nut girls in the news – sex sells but is it news?
- At the Taipei Cycle Show – a look at new trends in bike design
- Amazing Tainan – my first visit to the the wonderful city of Tainan
And here are a five of my favorite Taiwan photos from flickr: