Back when I started this blog I had the intention of writing a lot more about English teaching. However, it hasn't really featured much on the list of topics I write about. Here are some links to other Taiwan bloggers who have written about teaching English in Taiwan.
- Globetrotteri suggests a great spelling game that is very easy to use. I tried it out in one of my classes today.
- Memoirs on a rainy day frequently posts lesson plans and writes about some of his experiences teaching English in Taiwan. Check out his posts tagged education.
- My good friend Taiwantroll is now teaching in Korea and doesn't update his blog very regularly, but he has written some great articles about education in Asia.
- Scott Sommers discusses the National Importance of English Teaching in the ROC.
- At Forumosa.com there is a discussion about Teaching ESL in Europe Vs. Asia.
- Slightly off topic, but fiLi blogs on the top universities in Taiwan.